WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bruno Zar's Diary Entry #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kris

Bruno Zar's Diary Entry #1 Empty
PostSubject: Bruno Zar's Diary Entry #1   Bruno Zar's Diary Entry #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 pm

March 2nd , 1941

I remember when I first arrived to the battlefield , I was departed from Italy airways and was found shot down by allied forces , I was a wreck I was suppose to land at the United States but then everything changed I hated the US Now and all Allied forces. I will kill every single one of them before I die. When at the crash my vision was blury for 5 seconds when I saw a tall man standing infront of me and then I saw a huge thing pinned to my face , he had a helmate and english writing on it then I saw a bullet pierce him hard he fell on me I struggled to take him off , but then I failed then my vision cleared up and I saw my brother right infront of my eye he askes me, ''What are you doing here?'' I respond, '' I don't know were am I?'' then everything goes black I wake up in a bunker looked like a mess I then see a dead british man besides me he was carrying a sten and etc. and he was disguised as a german his tag read , '' Pvt.Zar '' I am like Do I have any one in my family named Soap Zar? I then find my brother sitting down infront a dead german he tells me, '' I failed to save his life.. but take his weapons and ammution '' it had a scope on it and a walther beside the kar98. And then he told me, '' We will need to head out the british forces are probly look for his body he was our cousin but sadly he would not listen to me and then now I killed him '' I was pissed off and sad he killed on of our fucking family member, and that is how I fucking got in this mess.
Back to top Go down

Bruno Zar's Diary Entry #1
Page 1 of 1