WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modified Mp40

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:40 pm

.Removed Stock
.Strap
.Teliscopic Sight
. Dual Magazine

Last edited by Viktor on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Everything is wrong. The MP40, even modded, had no room for a strap, the folding stock was in the way. The telescopic sight was only introduced to sniper rifles and some basic rifles, but not any SMGs. The drum magazine would be even worse since it's more open for dust to get in, where the basic MP40 had the problem of getting something stuck in between rounds and getting jammed.
Bump.
The MP40 actually has been known for having a strap, yet only being carried if the stock is inverted and not in use. Everything is very unknown. Perhaps attachments for a K98 like a muzzle grenade-launcher or a scope.
Back to top Go down
ASlaveToTrends12and3

ASlaveToTrends12and3

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:51 am

Noobcakez. wrote:
Everything is wrong. The MP40, even modded, had no room for a strap, the folding stock was in the way. The telescopic sight was only introduced to sniper rifles and some basic rifles, but not any SMGs. The drum magazine would be even worse since it's more open for dust to get in, where the basic MP40 had the problem of getting something stuck in between rounds and getting jammed.
Bump.
The MP40 actually has been known for having a strap, yet only being carried if the stock is inverted and not in use. Everything is very unknown. Perhaps attachments for a K98 like a muzzle grenade-launcher or a scope.

The Mp40 From what ive kknown about it study it doesent realy ahave a area wer eyou can fit a s strap at all Crying or Very sad so i agree with noobcakes
Also,IT can fit a duel magazine and a a Teliscopic Sight But it also can fit a Suppresor.
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:22 pm

ASlaveToTrends12and3 wrote:
Noobcakez. wrote:
Bump.

The Mp40 From what ive kknown about it study it doesent realy ahave a area wer eyou can fit a s strap at all Crying or Very sad so i agree with noobcakes
Also,IT can fit a duel magazine and a a Teliscopic Sight But it also can fit a Suppresor.
Explain to me what you mean by dual magazine, telescopic sights weren't attached to SMGs then, only to snipers or rifles like the Garand that could be used as a sniper. Also, for the strap.
Modified Mp40 Mp40-1
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Also, to back-up the telescopic sight. The bolt would slam into it, the stok would get in the way, or there's not enough room for it.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Modified Mp40 Mp4020kl Theres a picture of the dual magazines, on the bottom. And to answer the telescoping stock thing, it is possible. You'd have to mount rails on it, and file bolt handle down quite a bit for it to work, but it could be done.
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:26 pm

He said sight, not stock.
Back to top Go down
c19

c19

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Call of Duty.

Infiltrating the minds of people with garbage day by day.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:00 pm

I meant to say scope, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modified Mp40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Mp40   Modified Mp40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modified Mp40
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWIIRPG :: Army infomation :: Germany-
Jump to: