WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is MY BIO !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlacDiam

This is MY BIO !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is MY BIO !!!!!!!!!   This is MY BIO !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Name : Grick Jahon
Habbo Name : BlacDiamond
Army/Country: Comes form the Country of Italy
Squad : Civilains
Equipment :
` Gullie suit
` Face Masks
` Scarf
Background : Born to a Family of 7, Grick was the Middle Aged one , to be exact. Ocne gonig to collage
he and his brothers slipt apart....
One Day in collage Grick Got into a fight the fight was so bad that he got Expelled, and Deported
form the U.s. After beign thrown out in sea grick found his brother in Italy. ( All of the Other's died in a Drunk Party and Crashed )
He and his brother hung out everywhere, but what Grick didn't know was that His brother was on a Hit list ....

One day while Grick and his Brother we're together his brother got shot in a Bold plain basketball game .....
Grick ran form Italy the Same night now he's stuckin the middle of a War Between all Countries on the Northeatern side and the Usa's allies.....

Weapons :
` Stg 44
` Colt 45.
` Mosin Nagrant
` Molotov Cocktails ( made by hand )

Specialties : Snipeing and Piloting

Thanks and i cna't wait for what u got to say

bounce
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

This is MY BIO !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is MY BIO !!!!!!!!!   This is MY BIO !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Quote :
Ocne gonig to collage
he and his brothers slipt apart....
One Day in collage Grick Got
"Once going to college he and his brother split apart.... One day in college Grick got"
Better.
Back to top Go down

This is MY BIO !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWIIRPG :: Characters-
Jump to: