WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha1-Bravo1

Alpha1-Bravo1

Black Watch Empty
PostSubject: Black Watch   Black Watch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Black Watch Blackwatch_72

Canada (from 1862) has its own Black Watch, being raised as the 5th Battalion of the Canadian Militia, being renamed by 1914 as the 5th Regiment (Royal Highlanders of Canada). It adopted its current title, The Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) of Canada, prior to the Second World War, in which it served in the 2nd Canadian Infantry Division from mobilization in 1939 to 1945. As part of the 5th Canadian Brigade, the Regiment's 1st Battalion landed in Normandy in July 1944 and participated in major combat actions afterwards including the fight for the Channel Ports, the Battle of the Scheldt, Operation Market Garden, the Rhineland, and the final battles of the war east of the Rhine River. Two battalions of the Black Watch (RHR) of Canada also served in Canada, one in the Regular Army, the other as a Reserve unit. For brief time between 1953 and 1970, the Regiment had two battalions on the order of battle of the Regular Force, with a battalion in the Militia. The Regiment reverted to a one-battalion Militia unit in 1972 and remains in that status today.

Since my Character is the only Black Watch member left in my unit, I'll be taking charge here. If you want to join, talk to me (PM me or contact me on habbo).
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Black Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Watch   Black Watch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:31 am

All these 'groups' are void until ran-through the owner or a high-ranked official in the RPG. For the SS, it was ran through Bungum. yet he shut it out for the first few times it was in action. He still dislikes it yet too much has been put in to it. He doesn't want these groups because it steals REAL soldiers. Replacing the [CA] with [BW]. It makes it harder, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Alpha1-Bravo1

Alpha1-Bravo1

Black Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Watch   Black Watch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Ok well good news. The Black Watch has been approved so we're valid now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Watch   Black Watch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Watch
Page 1 of 1