WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evy Solakov

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Name: Evy Solakov

Habbo Name: Evy-Alverada

Army/country: Russian (Soviet Union)

Squad: (N/A)

Equipment: She wears a tight black leather jump suit with a red scarf around her neck. She has medals on the left upper cheast of her suit. She also has a brown russian robe. (She wears it in cold areas or just natualy wears it.) She has a big red belt with ammo connected to it and 6 granades starped to it.

Backround/History: She is born and raised in Stalingrad, Russia. At an early age she was forced into the soviet union. At the age of 5 she killed 10 people who tryed to escape the soviet grasp alone. She grew up to have a bit of a temper. She trained her slef so wel in russian tactics and firearms that she became the best in her class. At the age of 13 she was givin her first assinment to hunt down a clan of rebels against the soviets. She rallyed u a team of 4 and killed over 50 rebel gaurds with her ppsh-40. She was shot in the stomach in the process of this mission but she managed to survive. At the age of 15 she was givin her next assinment. Sombody had stolen a soviet tank and she had to find it. Little did she know she was ambused by rebels. They captured her and beat her for meny days until she got grasp of a rebel off gaurd. She took his nagant and shot him into the skull. She then snuck out at 2:30 am in the morning. She got out and reported the base to her sgt. Soon after, the rebels where crushed by russian infintry. She was awarded meny medals for her duties for russia. About 3 years later world war 2 begins...

Weapons: Her primary gun is the Simonov AVS-36, She carrys a ppsh-41 sidearm, she also has a Tokarev TT-33 pistol straped on her leg.

Specialites: Her speicalty is mechine guns and small firearms.

Evy Solakov L_a62d10 <-----This is me in r/l lmao xD

Evy Solakov L_5a8c10<------ My second pic xD

Evy Solakov M_174f10<----- That would be me thinking about life. xD
Back to top Go down
https://ww2rpg.forumotion.net
Nick

Nick

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:12 am

Evy Solakov Theskaters

This is me. I was the one in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Owen

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 am

bunch of emo punks...
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:10 am

Left to right:
Chubby, can't get his hair right, a fag, wants to get in the picture, hair looks like a mop, kind of cute. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Owen

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:18 am

Evy Solakov Ht1x

Last edited by Owen on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:29 am

Noobcakez. wrote:
Left to right:
Chubby, can't get his hair right, a fag, wants to get in the picture, hair looks like a mop, kind of cute. Kthxbai.

Emokids cut themselves. We never do that. We just skate. You can wear black and skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Owen

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 am

Evy Solakov 246291x
BOSS NIGGER!
Back to top Go down
c19

c19

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:55 am

Noobcakez. wrote:
kind of cute. Kthxbai.

I'll arrange a date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evy Solakov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evy Solakov   Evy Solakov I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evy Solakov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWIIRPG :: Characters-