WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prisoners of War

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximusi

Prisoners of War Empty
PostSubject: Prisoners of War   Prisoners of War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:29 pm

[ Part 1 ]

July 6th, 1942. Potsdam, Germany.

I could hear the blazing of the turret gun, as my fellow soldier Private Baus pumped lead into the street. The Italians were in the rifle towers, firing their rifles and automatics. The entire Axis bunker was ablaze with gunfire. I gripped my MG42 over the side and fire off rapid volleys of ammunition into the heart of a British soldier, I had already moved onto other men before he hit the ground. From across the street in the opposite building--an explosion-- tearing up the entire side killing atleast three British men, I saw body parts no man should see fly across the street. The Axis were apparently winning. Until the explosion. It tore the bunker apart, probably an upgraded high-power explosive made in British laboratories. Private Baus and Corporal Stulhiem were obliterated as the turret tower fell to the ground. I myself was blasted back, deeper into the bunker and away from my weapon. It saved me my life. Right where my MG42 was another explosion went off, then another, then another. Until the entire side of our bunker was nothing but rubble. I saw 7 good Germans die right there. The rifle tower was barely standing, the Italians were trying to get down. But alas, I saw my good friend from the Elite Squad of Italian soldiers sniped in the back of the head. The blood splatter rained down upon everything, he stood there. In the tower, barely clinging to life, as the hole in his head took its tole. He tumbled to the ground. 2 stories, I could hear the sickening crunch.
I could barely move, I could see blood dripping from a tear in my pant leg, my vest was wighing me down and my vision and hearing was fuzzy from the explosions. I disposed of my vest with trmbling fingers only to see the armored door of the bunker blasted in. There, in the smoke of the blast, I saw the enemy. British SIS, I later found out. There were two of them--a man and a woman. The man came up to me and saw I was alive. Looking down to me, he knocked me out with the but of his rifle. My last thought was: "Oh shit... the General..."

Last edited by Maximusi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Prisoners of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of War   Prisoners of War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Maximusi wrote:
He smiled as I was rammed
Choose your wording carefully...
Back to top Go down
c19

c19

Prisoners of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of War   Prisoners of War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Mistakes are made...

Back to top Go down
Drebin

Drebin

Prisoners of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of War   Prisoners of War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Prisoners of War Torture5
Is this what was hapenning?
Back to top Go down
Owen

Prisoners of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of War   Prisoners of War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Prisoners of War 2q1t741
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prisoners of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of War   Prisoners of War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoners of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWIIRPG :: Battles-
Jump to: