WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creating a Canadian WWII base

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnCena!2

Creating a Canadian WWII base Empty
PostSubject: Creating a Canadian WWII base   Creating a Canadian WWII base I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 pm

I am wanting to create a base for Canadian soldiers if there is not one yet. How can I contact the owner, and what are some of the benefits of creating one?
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

PostSubject: Re: Creating a Canadian WWII base   Creating a Canadian WWII base I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 pm

JohnCena!2 wrote:
I am wanting to create a base for Canadian soldiers if there is not one yet. How can I contact the owner, and what are some of the benefits of creating one?
you must wait until owner is online or add someone that can contact the owner. Usually if you make a base for a country, if it doesn't have one already, you can be the General or Field Marshall for it.
Back to top Go down
JohnCena!2

PostSubject: Re: Creating a Canadian WWII base   Creating a Canadian WWII base I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Noobcakez. wrote:
JohnCena!2 wrote:
you must wait until owner is online or add someone that can contact the owner. Usually if you make a base for a country, if it doesn't have one already, you can be the General or Field Marshall for it.
Tanks for the feed back Smile
Back to top Go down
JohnCena!2

PostSubject: Re: Creating a Canadian WWII base   Creating a Canadian WWII base I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Is there any way of contacting him on the forums?
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

PostSubject: Re: Creating a Canadian WWII base   Creating a Canadian WWII base I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm

No. He doesn't use the forums.
Back to top Go down
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Creating a Canadian WWII base   Creating a Canadian WWII base I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 pm

I made a base for it since I am the new General of the Canadian Army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating a Canadian WWII base   Creating a Canadian WWII base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating a Canadian WWII base
Page 1 of 1