WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nazi German Tanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
c19

c19

Nazi German Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Nazi German Tanks   Nazi German Tanks I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:25 am

Panzer I

Nazi German Tanks 180px-PanzerI_1

Panzer II

Nazi German Tanks 300px-PanzerIIc

Panzer III

Nazi German Tanks 300px-PanzerIII

Panzer IV

Nazi German Tanks 300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J08365%2C_Ausbildung%2C_%C3%9Cberrollen_durch_Panzer

Panzer V "Panther"

Nazi German Tanks 300px-PantherTankColor

Panzer VI "Tiger"

Nazi German Tanks 300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J14953%2C_Sizilien%2C_Panzer_VI_%28Tiger_I%29

Tiger II

Nazi German Tanks 300px-Tiger-II-La_Gleize
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Nazi German Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nazi German Tanks   Nazi German Tanks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 am

Panzer VIII

The Panzer VIII 'Maus' was first thought of in 1942 and was quickly accepted by Adolf Hitler. The designed was finish late, but creation had started before the war was over. This tank was first called Mammut (Mammoth) but was changed to Mauschen (Little Mouse) and was finally agreed apon Maus (Mouse). This superheavy can carry 6 people and protect them behind it's 60-240mm of armor. This tank features a 128mm KwK44 L/55 main gun with a co-axial 75mm KwK44 L/36.5 with a 7.92mm MG34 machinegun. Though a prototype this tank was produced and used in the battlefield, not just close to Germany, but as far away as the Germans controlled in the late war.https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maus3vf.jpg/
Back to top Go down

Nazi German Tanks
Page 1 of 1