WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

German Prototypes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 pm

I only posted the Prototypes that were used in the war.
E-10 tank
German Prototypes TRUM-00385
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:21 pm

E-25 Tank
German Prototypes ..%5Csi%5CProductFiles%5Ctsm383
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:22 pm

E-50 Standardpanzer (A replacement for the Panther and Tiger I tanks)
German Prototypes E50.000
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:23 pm

E-75 Standardpanzer (A replacement for the Tiger II and the Sd. Kfz. 186)
German Prototypes E-75_Tiger_III_Heavy_Tank_1
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 pm

E-100 (A replacement for the Panzer VIII. This tank was said to be scrapped and only the chassis was finished but documents have proved that about three of this tank were produced and used.)
German Prototypes E-100color.jpg508ba168-dd10-48c3-b1fb-c05a57535b69Large
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Tiger II
German Prototypes Pantheriiaj_9
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Panzer VIII Maus (One Of My Favorites)
German Prototypes Maus3vf
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Heuschrecke 10
German Prototypes Aberdeen_Tank-Museum-Heuschrecke-10
Back to top Go down
Steve

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Lol... The Panzer VIII Maus, is a highly impractical weapon. A group of Shermans could destroy it , simply using their maneuvering capabilities. The Fuel that would be required to have such a vehicle is another thing on its own. Plus its speed of only 13 km/h according to Wikipedia would be enough to get it destroyed. Just drive full speed at it, then drive behind it. Boom your a the weakest point in its armor. K thx bai.
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Steve wrote:
Lol... The Panzer VIII Maus, is a highly impractical weapon. A group of Shermans could destroy it , simply using their maneuvering capabilities. The Fuel that would be required to have such a vehicle is another thing on its own. Plus its speed of only 13 km/h according to Wikipedia would be enough to get it destroyed. Just drive full speed at it, then drive behind it. Boom your a the weakest point in its armor. K thx bai.
Haha.
Fail.
It took five Shermans to take out a regular Panzer standing still. The Panzers before this only had half the health. Shooting a 105mm at them will extremely injured and flip them over. The Panzer VIII is a beast. The fuel was made up by keeping the engine shut off yet firing the 105mm and the 75mm. The weakest point in it's armor is still stronger than the strongest point in most tanks.
Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

German Prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Prototypes   German Prototypes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

German Prototypes
Page 1 of 1