WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

German Vehicles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

German Vehicles Empty
PostSubject: German Vehicles   German Vehicles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Sd.Kfz. 251.
A German Halftrack that was equiped with either MG34s, MG42s, anti-aircraft guns, light howitzers, anti-tank guns and/or mortars. The halftrack used 6-12.5mm of armor and could carry up to 12 people.
German Vehicles 300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-801-0664-37%2C_Berlin%2C_Unter_den_Linden%2C_Sch%C3%BCtzenpanzer
The Sd. Fkz. 222 was German armored car usually used for carrying officers. Having 5-8mm of armor and 2 MG34s along with a 2cm Autocannon, the Sd. Kfz. 222 would move quick and mow down Allied forces anywhere it could get to. Only being able to carry three people it wasn't used for transporting men and usually moved with the Sd. Kfz. 251.
German Vehicles IWM-NA-11444-SdKfz-222-Italy-19440125
Opel Blitz Truck was a 3 ton truck used for transporting troops and supplies. It was much like the 'Deuce-and-a-half'. It had no weapons usually manned on it, yet when going through rough territory people would equip MG34s on the sides. Light armor made this truck move fast. It could carry many troops and get them there quickly.
German Vehicles 180px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-303-0554-24%2C_Italien%2C_Soldaten_auf_LKW_Opel-Blitz
The Sd. Kfz. 2, or the Kettenkraftred HK 101, was a tracked motorcycle. It was small and could carry three men and some supplies. The advantage was it could be carried inside of Junkers Ju 52. They were used by Fallschrimjager troops as a workhorse and could move small things. The driver would be infront while two men would sit in the back.
German Vehicles 300px-Sdkfz2luft

German Vehicles 300px-Sdkfz2luft
Back to top Go down

German Vehicles
Page 1 of 1