WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben Kingdom's Journal l Secrets and Latest Rumours #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hybrid

Ben Kingdom's Journal l Secrets and Latest Rumours #1 Empty
PostSubject: Ben Kingdom's Journal l Secrets and Latest Rumours #1   Ben Kingdom's Journal l Secrets and Latest Rumours #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Got shot in leg while out on the battlefield. Though, it isn't what is making me worried these days. It's probably the fact that I recognised a woman while hiding and she seemed disguised and probably the fact that we have this new Lieutenant who was asking how much people we killed. Ive killed enough outside the war but Jesus, he seemed like the type to slit your throat at night. Ive also been ranked up alot by the General and someone else at the moment. His ranking seems alittle too fast as if he is planning something. One day, I'll become the General but Im too young. Anyways I hope I get atleast some fine rum for killing these Axies bastards... They're killing people over what religion or country they come from. Just because of some dictator who thinks his superior than everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Ben Kingdom's Journal l Secrets and Latest Rumours #1
Page 1 of 1