WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Page in the Charred Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jones

Second Page in the Charred Journal Empty
PostSubject: Second Page in the Charred Journal   Second Page in the Charred Journal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am

Day 70. July 19--

Today. Was my second brush with death.
The largest battle I have eveer fought in.
Me and a mixed assortment of Americans, Canadians, and Brit's had just captured the German bunker after a head on assult. While waiting for reinforcements, a German patrol tried to plan an ambush. They knew the land well and we tried to fight them off. After several minutes of fighting, we gained the edge. Just then a humvee loaded with 6 troops busted in and started firing at them. The
Germans were at breraking point. We chadsed them out to the German base,. However, after a *slight* celebration, A Company of 25 German soldiers led by the patrol charged in at us quickly. They had cought us offguard. We quickly scrambled for shelter from the bombing. However. In a quick succesion of explosions, our shetler was blown upo by C4. We were spread out and cornered. However, we quickly regrouped and foughtback while we retreated. I sustained a major injury to my achillies heel and I lay in a field hospital today.
Back to top Go down

Second Page in the Charred Journal
Page 1 of 1