WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikhail Frunze | Normandy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Mikhail Frunze | Normandy Empty
PostSubject: Mikhail Frunze | Normandy   Mikhail Frunze | Normandy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:06 pm

I had ran across the field nearly being missed by snipers.
I saw a dead Fallschrimjager troop lying bloody next to an MG42.
It was set-up and ready to be fired,
after I had moved into cover, I had ran out and recovered the machine gun.
I ran back into cover, yet I had been hit.
I was bleeding heavily in the leg.
I was sniped, clean through the leg, in and out and I didn't even notice. I had ripped off the bottom of my pants and wrapped the cloth around my thigh to stop the bleeding. It helped yet the blood that was there was still coming, and fast. I had put more over the wound and waited for it to stop. I set up the MG42 and fired into trees. I knew the snipers had to be there since no one could be seen on the ground. I knew I had hit some people. A sniper ran across the field and I sprayed at him. He moved into cover and I waited. He ran out with a cooked stick grenade is his hand, I fired off and got him in the chest, yet the stick grenade was in the air. I left the machine gun and ran off. Well limped, I threw my Gewehr and tried to get as far away as possible. I had gotten far enough from the primary explosion, but the shrapnel had gotten be good, I lay there, wounded until medics came along to patch me back together.
Scars.
Everyhwere.
The two main ones were in my leg and my back.
Shrapnel.
It hit me, so good.
It feels like blood still drips out of my back, even though it's patched together well.
I sat there gripping my Gewehr, I laid there doing as best I could to move. After I was rescued I had went back to the scene and got my rifle. I reloaded it on the spot. When I looked back to my spot, it was destroyed. The MG42 was destroyed. The barrel had splintered apart and the bullets were left there. I'm surprised they didn't go off, yet the belt that was supposed to hold them together was destroyed, so the full rounds were left on the ground. I walked over and pushed it over, it fell limply, it reminded me how I felt after the shrapnel hit me. I thought it could've been me here,
my guts splattered, no one knew I was there. Three Soviet Snipers. One German. It was me. I was lucky to get out of there, and at least take two with me. I never thought the battle of Normandy would be so dangerous. The first time I get wounded and in Normandy. Where I was supposed to succeed.

-Mikhail Frunze.
German General, Commander of the Sixth Schutzstaffel Division.
Back to top Go down

Mikhail Frunze | Normandy
Page 1 of 1