WWIIRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWIIRPG

Welcome to World War II...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikhail Frunze | M24 Overkill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noobcakez.

Noobcakez.

Mikhail Frunze | M24 Overkill Empty
PostSubject: Mikhail Frunze | M24 Overkill   Mikhail Frunze | M24 Overkill I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:40 pm

I was to storm some bunker the Americans had taken over. It seemed easy enough. I'd throw a grenade, fire off some rounds and they'd be down. No. Not that hard. I had just gotten close and some fighting had already begun. I lobbed a grenade over and I heard the explosion. I didn't remember how it went right off, but I begin to remember. The shrapnel hit a Soviet and an American. I remember their scream as it crashed into their ribcages. They were bleeding so heavily I couldn't help but smile. Some of our men moved forward to check it out, and fired rounds to extract the remaining life from the Allies. The Schutzstaffel haven't lost a battle yet. I had raised my record even great. I have twenty-two kills and I'm still alive. My helmet is cluttered with swastickas marking each kill I've gotten. I never thought a potato masher would bring such a smile.
-General Mikhail Frunze
6th Schutzstaffel Commander.
Back to top Go down

Mikhail Frunze | M24 Overkill
Page 1 of 1